Casting Spells For Beginners
1. Return loved ones to your life by lighting vanilla incense, closing your eyes and breathing calmly while ridding yourself of all negativity. Repeat these enchanting words: "I am content in my own universe, I create and give love and friendship, and I will grow and learn to know and love myself."
2. Find the love of your life by taking a bath, dressing in clean white clothing, and lighting sandalwood incense and a red candle on the night of a full moon. Focus on the type of soul mate you want and repeat this invocation: "With the spirit of Avalon, through the knowledge of Merlin, I open my heart and soul to receive true love."
3. Write your soon-to-be ex-lover's name three times on a piece of blue paper and wrap it around a small pebble. Tie white wool around the pebble and place it between two white candles. Make sure this happens on a Saturday afternoon.
4. Think positively while imagining your ex smiling as he or she moves away from you with no regrets. Then say this incantation: "O bittersweet love, I release thee on the wings of a dove."
5. Draw money into your life by lighting a green candle and placing a piece of pyrite next to it under a full moon. Set three coins down next to the candle, pick them up, and with a warm soothing energy around you, say this: "May all that I obtain return threefold to the world and threefold to me."
6. Throw the coins on the table while focusing on the amount you want. Wrap the pyrite and coins in a green cloth, and say, "And so it will be," while blowing the candle out.
7. Quit smoking with just a deflated balloon and a sprig of mint. Place these on a table and meditate to release any and all tension, then hold the mint up and breathe in the fragrance while saying, "Let all impurities be cast from me with this purifying breath."
8. Blow up the balloon, tie a knot at the end, go outside and say, "So it shall be."
9. Keep a fresh sprig of mint with you, and whenever you get the urge to light up, breathe in the mint's aroma and repeat the incantation.
10. Get your money back by casting this spell under a full moon. Take a nail file and carve the amount you're owed into the side of a purple candle.
11. Sprinkle salt around it in a clockwise direction and light the candle for 20 minutes. Sit comfortably nearby while visualizing whoever owes you the money.
12. Imagine you're speaking directly to this person, and repeatedly say, "While money is owed those who await, bills pile up and confusion reigns, your conscience shall ache when I restate this plea, allow what is mine to return to me.
Tips & Warnings: Always be certain you're relaxed, breathing deeply and thinking positively while casting these spells. Abstain from casting them with cruel intentions or negative results in mind. Bear in mind that they will not work under such circumstances anyway.
I always try to credit all spells, recipes, crafts, and articles but sometimes I just don't know where they came from. While some of these entries are from my own Book of Shadows many we're submitted by members, customers, family, or friends. All spells, recipes, crafts, and articles found here on Spell Central have been posted with the intention of being helpful to those who are looking for witchcraft, Wicca, or beginner spell resources and therefore may need to be adjusted to fit your individual need. If Spell Central has something posted here that belongs to you and it's not being credited properly please contact me and I will add your information or remove the entry if requested.
Never ingest things that aren't safe - use common sense when following directions. If you suspect some content here to be dangerous or intentionally deceiving please contact me immediately.